The E-Z Nail On
Door Guide was designed for the DIY hardware market.
E-Z Nail On is a simple to use
replacement sliding closet door guide that will save buyers time and
money and works on all types of floors.
E-Z Nail On will replace all other type door guides being used today.
Use on all type floors and any width doors. To install into wood
floors you just drive steel pins throw the carpet and padding into
wood floors in 4 minutes. Will self-adjust to all width doors and
height from floor to door height without using any wood blocks.
Sets come in white, walnut or birch in color to match the decor of
your room. Designed so doors can be removed in seconds for painting
closets without disturbing carpet or door guide by popping the plastic
cap off the steel pins. This cuts the closet painting time by 60% or
You install E-Z Nail On door guide with doors on the track in minutes
with a hammer. You will have to drill three holes in the floor for
installing into concrete or tile floors. Template and instructions
come with all sets.
E-Z Nail On Features...
* Designed to be installed with a hammer over wood floors.
* Made of steel and will not break.
* Will replace all other type guide ever made.
* Will self adjust to all width doors and door height from the floor.
* Will replace any type metal strips on floor.
* Sets will match the decor of your room of white walnut or birch in
* Designed so doors can be removed in a second for any reason.
* Use on all type floors, wood, concrete or tile.
* Install door guide while doors are on track.
* Install them your self and save time and money.
* You don't have to cut carpet around door guide.
* Guarantee to work or you get your money back.
* Easy Installation! You can install them in just seconds!
* A problem solver for doors or floors.
* Should last a life time.
Seeking retailing resellers of all kinds. Retail packaging or mail
order packaging available.
To receive wholesale pricing
information, place an order, set up an account, or have questions,
please contact John Schulte via email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org please include
your full name, company name, and phone number. Thank you.